Feeling cooped up at your day job? A mobile franchise will allow you to become your own boss and provide a welcome change of scenery.
If you are ready to make a career change and are considering an option that will give you the opportunity to escape the office environment, a mobile franchise lets you take your work on the open road. Employees spent 42.7 percent of their workday sitting last year, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Being chained to a desk can be monotonous and a detriment to your mental health. Mobile franchises are typically based from a van, and many specialize in the home services sector.
Creative Colors International Inc. offers budding entrepreneurs a profitable and fulfilling mobile franchise option that spans a wide variety of industries. CCI is the leader in mobile leather and vinyl repair. Our franchisees are trained to provide on-site repair and restoration of leather, vinyl, and fabric. They can repair or restore tears, burns, cuts, scratches, stains, fading and color restoration, seam slippage, and replacement parts.
If you are considering entrepreneurship, here are the top seven benefits of owning a mobile franchise.
- Low Barrier to Entry. One of the biggest benefits of opting for a mobile franchise is the cost-savings. Mobile franchises have a lower barrier to entry than brick and mortar locations. Mobile franchisees do not require rent payments and have limited inventory. Many mobile franchisees are initially owner-operated, which can reduce the hassle of having to find employees to get started. As a low-risk investment, mobile franchisees can generate profits quickly and provide a springboard for growth.
- Changing Scenery. As a mobile service provider, every day is different. Forget about commuting to the office or sitting through meetings in a stale conference room. CCI franchisees visit new customers on a regular basis. Our business model provides services to a number of different industries, including automobile, recreational vehicles, boats, businesses, and home furniture repair.
- Strong Customer Relationships. As an owner of a mobile franchise, you spend your day out in the community. Traveling to customers helps build strong relationships by offering regular face-to-face interaction. You get to know customers on their own turf, which can provide sales opportunities. Today’s customers are busier than ever, and they are looking for services that are easy, reliable, and convenient. In 2021, there will be more than 230 million people making online purchases in the United States, according to Statista. When your customers are used to making purchases with just one click, having a business that comes to their door is key.
- Flexibility. As an entrepreneur, you create your own schedule. A mobile franchise allows you to schedule appointments at your convenience rather than operate during set hours. Our franchisees are able to schedule appointments so they can find an appropriate work-life balance. You’ll be able to attend important events, like dance recitals and baseball games, and still increase sales.
- Mobile Marketing. Your mobile vehicle is your best advertising tool. Each day you have a moving billboard that advertises your business. Seeing your van parked in your neighbor’s driveway will spark interest in your services. Being able to cluster customers in one area is cost-effective and efficient as well. Aside from your custom wrapped van, CCI offers an effective marketing program to grow your customer base. Their national accounts program offers a wealth of marketing materials, including print ads, pamphlets, fliers, and more. CCI’s home office exhibits at various trade shows and exhibitions to promote the services of our customers to major customer groups. The company also provides business development managers who help owners develop growth-building marketing strategies.
- Expansion is a Breeze. Once you have one mobile franchise up and running, it is easy to expand. The cost of adding another unit is typically less as you grow, and since you already know the business, you can start adding customers rapidly. CCI offers intensive training for service technicians and employs a high commission structure to allow them to have unlimited earnings potential. Having the ability to create their own work schedule makes it easy to find reliable employees to help grow your business.
- Mobile Franchise Software. Most mobile franchisees recognize the importance of technology that works on the go. CCI offers a variety of mobile software tools to help streamline your business and lighten your load. They also provide online support for questions through an Intranet system. Less paperwork and streamlined operations are a great time saver and may allow you to finally have time to schedule a round of golf.
If you are ready to be in charge of your future, hit the open road with a career that is easy to start and offers high growth potential, contact CCI to learn more about our mobile franchising opportunities.